Friday, December 4, 2009

SiMiAN.MOBiLE.DiSCO (LiVE!) @the.MAYAN (LA)

simianmobiledisco,smd,jdn73smd,simianmobiledisco,jdn73what a good way 2 start Thanksgiving weekend w/a good dance concert 2 burn sum calories. When I walked towards the.MAYAN, they where people outside askin 4 Xtra tix's. Who knew it was SOLD OUT......well......alright. I think it's goin 2 B a good nite. But 1st.......i need 2 walk through the the metal detectors. WOW.....they still have this here. Cum on already. Who is gonna bring a gun or a knife 2 this event? I guess U never know. I walked around 2 C if they where sellin shirts and sure enough.......NO. What is goin on here? Oh well. I headed 2 the floor and it was PACKED. I looked in2 the crowd and it was a mixed but also........very young. DAM!......people brought there raver lights w/them......ohhhhhhhhhhhh......$H*T! RAVE ON!simianmobiledisco,smd,jdn73HEEEEEEEREEEEE WE GOOOOOOOOOO! WHAT!?! same stage set-up? Cum on. we already seen this from the last tour. Talk about bein GREEN these days. They could of @ least had sum visuals instead of the same lights from the last tour. And the tower of their stuff was cut in half. okay. BUT.....othr then that.....they KiLLED iT once AGAiN! They played the Beth Ditto song ( "Cruel Intentions" ) w/out her of course. We knew she was not gonna B there but it could of been a good surprise. WAiT!......Did I C a person in the crowd wearin a laytex body suit?.......in silver?.?. WOW. okay. I knew it was gonna B a good nite. No drunks and people actually DANCED and 2 top the nite......they closed it w/ "I Believe". nice. The bass on that song shock the.MAYAN up and it felt so GOOD. AWESUM. now PLEASE.....get a diff set-up and I'll C U guys again.simianmobiledisco,smd,jdn73simianmobiledisco,smd,jdn73

ViDEOs:
"I Believe"
"Cruel Intentions w/Beth Ditto"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive