Tuesday, January 19, 2010

COACHELLa.2010.(Line-Up)

Here I go again and U know I already booked my hotel 2wks ago @Motel 6 in Palm Springs and all I need 2 do next is get my 3day ticket and I am set. AWESUM. They posted the 2010 Line-Up 2day and.......this should B the 80's COACHELLa. They have P.i.L., Echo.&.the.BUNNEYMEN, the.SPECiALs, Gary.Numan and....GRACE.JONEs.(70s/80s)! AWESUM. I just saw Grace in the summer @the.Hoolywood.Bowl and she was.....AWESUM!.......BUT......GARY.NUMAN......HELL YEA! LOVE iT! can not wait 2 C The.xx again and the.Whitest.Boy.ALiVE....did I C JOHN.WATERs?.....yup....I think.....hum. I saw him B4 w/PEACHEs 3yrs ago and he was good........I guess havin HENRY.ROLLiNs last year was a success (I was there). So let's C. COACHELLa.2010......I was there (well......gonna B there.....soon). Let the count down begin.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive