Monday, April 26, 2010

COACHELLa.2010. (Sunday)

Sunday Coachella
florenceandthemachine,jdn73......Well.....that FCVKn volcano really FCVKd it up 4 me. No DELPHiC & no GARY.NUMAN. DAM! I really wanted 2 C those bands 2day. But they sure had sum GARY.NUMAN shirts. What.....no DELPHiC shirts? DAM. I headD 2 the GOBi.tent 2 checkout FLORENCE.and.the.MACHiNE. I arrivD early and it was gettin packD after the last band left the stage. She hit the stage on time and aftr the 2nd song......I was not in2 it. She BORED me. Not what I XpectD. But I stuck around tell the end Bcause there was nothin else 4 me 2 checkout.....well.....MATT.&.KiM and Sunny Day Real Estate......I 4got.....Oops. I so space out on them. Aftr Florence, I walked over 2 checkout CLUB.75. I was in PARiS not 2 long ago (last week) and I did not C anythin about CLUB.75. Is this sumthin that the.ED.BANGER.crew made up in the last minute just 2 B on the bill this year? Who knows but I was a bit bored already. Enough. I get it. Paris rules. So I just walked around and just people watched. the.SAHARA.Tent is the best place 2 watch people. It's crazy here. The outfits, the drugs and the half naked crowd that goes crazy over the musik they play here. No mattr if it's good or bad. They R bouncin around w/a smile on there faces. The best thing 2 happen in front of me was these 2 guys doin blow out in the open. No shame what so evr. They just pullD it out and snortD away. They even lickD the package that was in. Pretty crazy. I even taped them doin it. I was gonna post it....but......no. Now I know why they call it "CokeChella".......club74,jdn73,coachella......Aftr watchin people dancin, fallin asleep next 2 me and doin drugs, I decided checkout JULiAN.CASABLANCAs. The place was PACKd when I arrived 2 the MOJAVE.tent. It was hard 2 get in. I moved 2 the side of the tent and found a open space 2 get in. right on. Plus.....people where leavin already. The set was almost over and I lookD up and he had (Julian) his back on us once again. when he was done singin he wood turn toward the drums. why? He did the same thing when I saw him last year @the.PALACE in downtown L.A. I was bored just watching him already. The people in the tent where more interestin. More people startD 2 leave and I movD up closer 2 catch MiiKE.SNOW next. I heard alot of good things about MiiKE.SNOW and U know what......they where right and they where......AWESUM! They made my Sunday. They came out wearin Phanton of the Opera kind of masks. cool. Who said U need fancy light or visuals 2 make Ur band POP Bcause MiiKE.SNOW showD us that U really do not need that. The energy of the band was incredible. Every single member in the band was interestin 2 watch. The programers where goin crazy on there digital drum pads like "Bon" (of NiTZER.EBB programmer) and they moved a bit like him 2. I was hooked that I stuck around 2 the end. right on.....miikesnow,jdn73,coachella......I headed 2 the outdoor stage 2 catch PHOENiX and this time they where good. There lights where left Bhind Bcause of the volcano so the stage was simple and it worked and it fit the mood. I stuck around 4 a few songs and walkD around 4 a bit 2 catch PAVEMENT and LiTTLE.BOOTs. PAVEMENT was.....okay and I left aftr the 3rd song and I passD by LiTTLE.BOOTs. Her tent was PACKED! I stuck around just 4 a few songs. It was the same show from last year or this year.....i 4got.....and I think she ragged on Ke$ha. She said sumthin about her. Like I said about Victoria (Little Boots).....she is hard 2 understand. I just hope people R catchin on 2 how fake Ke$ha is. I read a review on MIA and she was asked about the X-Factor and she just answered "I have no idea why no one has talked about how Ke$ha sounds so much like Uffie". BINGO! Goin back 2 LiTTLE.BOOTs.....she had a lazers and her light but no costume changes. She brought up the volcano. Crazy. Aftr a couple of songs, I headD 2 the.SAHARA.tent 2 catch ORBiTAL (the 90s). Hey......they where good. They R still rockin out the dance tunes like mad. I loved that they played a mashup that really worked and I loved it. They mashD-up Belinda Carlisle's song "Heave is a Place on Earth" w/John Bon Jovi's "You Give Love a Bad Name". That was genius. I thought people wood go crazy but not really. Not even a yell here or there. shockD. Aftr that......I walkD around again and from far away I saw the Gorillaz sign go up and I heard people rushin 2 C Tom Yorke. I went 2 check him out and I say.....I prefer RADiOHEAD. He bored me. I was like......okay and After the 2nd song.......I left.....coachella,jdn73.......I went 2 the main stage 2 get a good seat 4 the Gorillaz. Oh yea....B4 I 4get......I went 2 checkout the.BiG.PiNK and all I heard was noise so I went 2 the main stage. I was....."okay, I saw U guys already. Do I really need 2 C them again?.......not really". So I went 2 the main stage and sat there waitin 4 GORiLLAZ. People started cumin after Tom Yorke. It was gettin crazy here........FCVK! Anothr bore. Now I know why Oasis do not like Damon. Such a starFcVKr. They showD video aftr video. They had Snoop Dog on the jumbotron but he was a no show and U could tell sum where waitin 4 him 2 cum out but.....no. Then they played STYLO w/the music video behind them w/Bruce Wills. Really. I was done.........C ya next year.......gorillaz,jdn73,coachella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive