Monday, January 31, 2011

lessavyfav,jdn73
Les Savy Fav
@EchoPlex
Friday.January.28.2011

It's great to see that there is a line to get in for Les Savy Fav. The last time I saw them, they opened up for Yeah Yeah Yeahs in 2003 at The Fonda. That's when Karen O would always be drunk on stage. Ahhhhh, the good times. From what I remember from that concert, they where...CRAZY, well the lead singer (Tim Harrington) is the crazy one. Sure enough, he still is.

Besides them putting on a good show, Tim is still the person to watch. He came out wearing a Pope hat and a wig (which I thought he grown his hair out). Tim slowly took off the hat and his wig between songs. My eyes where on him at all times. He went into the crowd maybe four times. He climbed the rafters and went all the way up to the pillar's of the EchoPlex ceiling. He was singing up there. Then, he decided to lay on it. Funny guy. Tim came down from it, but at first, I thought he was gonna jump. Thank God he didn't. Imagine if he did. He would of injured some fans.
lessavyfav,jdn73
It was interesting to watch his bandmates as well. How do they put up with his craziness? He kissed his guitar player (just a peck) and he lifted this guys shirt and made sounds on his belly. He is so comfortable with his sexuality, but I don't think he is gay. I think it's all for show.

Right before the encore, they played there hit song, "Let's Get Out Of Here" (which was on my top 50 songs of 2010). It's so great that they are now getting notice since they been around for quite awhile. Just recently I heard that song on TV. You know what, I am all for it. Who cares. Do what you gotta do to get notice. Who listens to radio anyway? I don't. I stopped listening to KROQ when they started playing Metal and the same songs where played every two hours. Plus, all the great DJ's left that broke bands.
lessavyfav,jdn73
When Les Savy Fav came back from there encore, Tim broke out with some coochie cutters. Hot! The crazy thing that I did not want to see was one of his nut sack's. He was shoving the mic down his shorts and he pulled the wire and he exposed us with a nut. $H*T! That took the cake.

\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ - Awesome!
lessavyfav,jdn73

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive