Thursday, July 5, 2012

CRAFTED at the Port of Los Angeles...

Crafted.2012
JDN73
at
CRAFTED at the Port of Los Angeles

The WHOLE MONTH of JULY, I am going to be at CRAFTED at the Port of Los Angeles in San Pedro.  I am going to be selling my toddlr ts,  NEW.2012.a(RT).Work,  NEW.2012.Little.Skulls. and my NEW.Little.Monster Paintings.
2012.Little.Skulls
Little.Monster.2012

in celebrating my ONE YEAR of my toddlr ts,  come by my booth and spend $50.oo and receive Los.Angeles.Grocery.Tote.Bag...FREE! (while supplies last). JDN73.Los.Angeles.Grocery.Bag

CRAFTED at the Port of Los Angeles
Located at: 
110 &112 E. 22nd St, San Pedro, CA 90731

Hours:
Friday: 11am-7pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10am-7pm

Come by and checkout other venders selling cool things that you, friends or family would love.

-j


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive