Friday, August 28, 2009

DEPECHE.MODE.(LiVE!) @the.Hollywood.Bowl

depechemodedepechemode,jdn73Got my car serviced and pumped sum gas and ready 2 head off 2 SD (San Diego) 2 C DM (Depeche Mode). Left LA around 11am and WOW! already traffic. Did not arrive 2 SD until almost 2. NiCE. Drove around downtown and headed 2 Hillcrest 2 grab sumthin 2 eat. BAM! Got texted by friends tellin me that DM has canceled SD show......FCVK! oh well. @least i hungout here 4 a bit and visited my BF DEANNA (who I was gonna go with).depechemode,jdn73 I thought they canceled Bcause of low ticket sales but that was not the thing. Dave had surgery and he needed 2 rest. I heard that he was canceling alot of shows in Europe and now......here in SD. I hope he does not cancel in LA.depechemode,jdn73depechemode,jdn73 I got a ticket 4 the Monday show and I heard that it has been a KiCK A** show and they played alot of old stuff......not 2 many from the new album.....so i was ready.....BUT....i was a bit mad about the canceled show in SD. so let's C. I am here @the.Hollywood.Bowl. Met up w/and old from from elementary skool and it was great 2 have seen her and her group of friends. Hello Paulina. We headed 2 the T-shirt both and FCVK! 40$ 4 a shirt...what the hell. How much more $$$ do they need.....it feels if I am @ a Madonna concert ( never been, so I guess). Got sum shirts and people watched 4 a bit and i heard PBJ (PETER.BjORN.and.JOHN). So i went 2 my seat and watched PBJ and U know what.....they sounded great outdoor. The new songs sounded great but they still need 2 work on there stage persona. Other then that, they where good. They went off stage around 8 sumthin.depechemode,jdn73depechemode,jdn73DM went on around 9.30p ( I think) and they opened up w/"In Chains"....why......Not a huge fan of this new song.........BUT! his voice was a bit rough and the sound was a bit weird 2 me. When I heard that DM was gonna B @the.Hollywood.Bowl, I was already.....NOPE! Outside 2 C DM.....this is a band that needs 2 B indoors but they did an AWESUM job @the.ROSE.BOWL. BUT! here.......it was BAD! His voice was not there and he had us do ALOT of sing-a-longs......WHA?! I paid 2 hear U sing and me....i know i know.....he had surgery...BUT COME ON! put a tape on and just lip service the thing.....i don't care......He should of canceled LA all 2gethr. He sounded AWFUL and the sound was BAD. Did not like the rework on the old songs. But the fans where loving it.depechemode,jdn73peterbjornandjohn @ this point.....i injoyed PBJ bettr. They sounded great compared 2 this mess. I have been 2 ALOT of DM shows and this is far REALLY BAD. I guess I walked in mad about the SD show beenin canceled but this was AWFUL. I was tryin 2 get in2 it but......it was not happenin. and what old songs......wow....."Fly On the Windscreen".....wow....i wanted OLD STUFF OLD. "Somebody".....please. Enough. Put that song 2 rest. Thank GOD they did not play "Just Can't Get Enough".......@least they put that 2 rest......and what? "Shake the Disease" was sung by Martin......cum on. This is not the Martin Gore solo concert......i wanna hear Dave sing this......OKAY okay okay......I should stop. DM rock's.......and they R important even though they do not get enough credit......BUT the visuals......AWESUM! the best thing of the nite. LOVED LOVED the visuals.depechemode,jdn73peterbjornandjohn,jdn73Thats the cool thing about DM.....they work w/really good people 2 do there visuals. The best 1 4 me was the spacesuits.....GENIUS! well no "In SYMPATHY", 1 of my fav tracks from the album and they did not play it.....why? i have no idea......FCVKRs! but they closed it w/" Waitin for the Night". tell me about it......I'm waitin 4 this nite 2 end and it did...right on the 11 o'clock curfew @ the.Bowl.

ViDEO:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive