Friday, August 21, 2009

iN FLAGRANTi (LiVE!) @the.ROXY

PhotobucketWOW. I actually made it 2 C him spin 4 the 1st time. He was here......mayB.......2yrs ago. I 4got. But all i remember that he was spinning @ a warehouse (from what it looked like 2 me) somewhere in the Valley. When I got there......the parkin lot was empty so I took off. It looked like a bust. And now......it looks like they did a bettr job in promotin him here in LA this time around.Photobucket I went by the.ROXY and there was no line. This was around 10p. I parked my car and when i came up 2 the.ROXY, there was a line......WOW, that was fast. We got in quick and people already started 2 dance. NiCE.Photobucket iN FLAGRANTi hit the decks around 11p and he did a KiLLER set. He played a couple of his tunes from the 1st and new album, NiCE. He stopped closed 2 1am and the headliner DJ went on but he did not move me. Who is he anyway? I should of wrote it down. When i left.....around 1:15am......There was this girl outside who wanted my wristband 2 get in so I went ahead and gave it 2 her. WOW. I guess she wants her last 30min's 2 drink or dance or hit of blow......who knows but she wanted my wristband......really badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive