Saturday, May 15, 2010

FOALS - Total Life Forever-

Foals Pictures, Images and Photos

One of the albums that I have been waitin 4 and it’s out; FoalsTotal Life Forever”. There has been no album out this year that I can listen 2 start 2 finish.......UNTIL NOW. FOALs (do not call them the Foals Bcause I got sum comments from sum fans on YouTube sayin “they do not like that”. Okay. Relax.) has done it. I was workin on my website last nite (check it out) and the background was Foals album. My ears main focus was hearin the album. Every track was.....GOOD. I never use these words but this album is..........A MASTERPIECE! This might B the album of the year (well 4 me). Well done Luke Smith (from the band “Clor”). Luke Smith is the producer of this amazin album that U need 2 buy......NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive