Friday, May 7, 2010

TWO.DOOR.CiNEMA.CLUB (LiVE!) @theTROUBADOUR

Photobucket.....wow.....It's been a year already since I startD this blog here......and so far only 107 hits (or me) viewD this. Thanx who evr is readin this......so any......It was Cinco de Mayo and TWO.DOOR.CiNEMA.CLUB playD a SOLD OUT concert @theTROUBADOUR. It did not know what 2 Xpect from them and I was in 4 a surprise......I like doin that. Old skool I guess. I could of Utube them, but not really. That would kill it 4 me. I wanna B surprisD and I sure was........twodoorcinemaclub,jdn73Photobucket.....I arrived 2 the venue around 9:15p and the place was.....PACKD. I went 2 checkout the shirts and they had a really good 1. It was white w/a picture of a old movie house w/the band name on it that was vintage brown. Not bad, so I bought it. It stood out from the rest. I went 2 my fav spot and 10min's latr.....the lights went off and they hit the stage. I have not listenD 2 the new album.....I have it and I just heard 2 tracks. I have alot of music on my plate and I know thats a LAME Xcuse. BUT......this show was......AMAZIN! They blew me away. At 1st I did not C 2 many people dancin but aftr the 3rd song......people startD 2 move.....Thank God. I thought I was gonna B the only 1. The whole band was fun 2 watch and they really engaged w/us. Every member did there own thing and they all moved around.....I like. They even took shoots 2 celebrate Cinco de Mayo......funny. So, every song I was hearin was.....GOOD. I like. They R bringin Dance-Rock....BACK! 4 a sec.....I thought Dance-Rock has reachD it's end but......TWO.DOOR.CiNEMA.CLUB R sure bringin it. U know I'll B back 2 watch them. I highly recommend U C them and go buy the album.....it's.....GOOD! I can not stop playin it. ROCK ON!.....Photobucket

ViDEO:
"I Can Talk"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive