Thursday, July 29, 2010

KELE (from Bloc Party) NEW! Solo album -The Boxer-

kele Pictures, Images and Photos
It's here and it's OKAY. The NEW solo album from KELE (lead singer of Bloc Party) is produced by XXXchange. When I heard the 1st single "Tenderoni" I was in. The video is a must watch as well. Then I heard he came out.....RIGHT ON! THEN, he hits the gym and got all buff on us. Check out the album cover......HOT! He called the album "The Boxer" because as a boxer, you have to rely on nobody else but yourself to achieve what it is you want to achieve. Even though you take hits, you have to keep focus on your priorities and keep going. AHHHHHH. Kele. I love U. But you are right. The album is......let's just say 2 1/2 stars. You tried. It's not that bad. But for sure, I am going to see you live in September at the Music Box w/Does It Offend You, Yeah? Now that's a awesum bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive