Tuesday, May 24, 2011

YELLE.(LiVE!) @Music.Box (Los Angeles, CA)

jdn73,musicbox,losangeles,yelle,indie
YELLE.2011
@Music.Box.(Los Angeles, CA)
Saturday.May.22.2011

FCVK! FCVK! FCVK! I forgot to put my fully charged battery in my digital camera. $H!T. I must have spaced, but how many more pictures do I need of YELLE, right?

Today was Judgment Day and nothing happened. Hum. Who Said that May 21, 2011 was the day that God came and took the good people? I thought God did not judge us? I don't believe in the punishing God. But...as you can see, nothing happened and YELLE was AWESUM once again. They sure went crazy with the smoke machine, that it was hard to see her and the band. I was surprised the alarms didn't go off. We where smoked out.
jdn73,musicbox,losangeles,frenchhornrebellion
Of course I was surrounded by DRUNKS (do I attract them) and this lady was spilling her drink on my head. I didn't say anything. I moved up closer to the stage to avoid from saying something to her. Sure enough, there was another FCVKn drunk! Another girl. What is going on? But I was good about it. You are at a concert and this is what you get when you are up close. Every time this girl bumped into me, I kindly pushed her. I was surprised she did not say anything. Usually when I do that, they turn around. Her friends would move her, but she will come back towards my side. WHYYYYYYY!!!!!
jdn73,musicbox,losangeles,frenchhornrebellion
The opening act was French Horn Rebellion and they really broke out with a French Horn. I wanted to see them after I did not get a chance at Coachella, so I arrived early. To early, that the place looked a bit empty. My friend Steven was there and we chatted for a bit at the bar and once French Horn went on stage, we moved up to the front. They where...just...okay. They lost my interest after the first song. It was not the technical problems in the beginning, it was the music. They started with a good disco beat song and it went downhill from there. They did play there remix of Two Door Cinema Club "I Can Talk". Nice.
jdn73,musicbox,losangeles,yelle,indie
YELLE hit the stage at 10:30pm. There was a lot of cool lighting that I had to start using my phone to take pictures. I really don't like to use my phone because it takes crappy indoor pictures. When I downloaded my pictures to my computer, some pictures came out good, but they could of been better if I did not forget my FCVKn battery.
jdn73,musicbox,losangeles,yelle,indie
With some technical problems (French Horn Rebellion), being smoked out and being around drunk girls; YELLE gave us some CAMELTOE! on her last costume change. What a great way to end the night during Judgment Day.

\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ - AWESUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive