Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holy.Ghost! and Jessica.6.(L!V3) in Brooklyn

Holy.Ghost!.2011
Holy.Ghost!.2011
@Music.Hall.of.Williamsburg
(Brooklyn, NY)
Saturday.November.26.2011


$H!T.  The L train is shut down for the weekend, so I had to jump on a different train to get to Williamsburg.  At first it looked a bit confusing at the directions they had posted on the wall, but it lined up pretty well. Now, how to get back home.  I hope it's the same way (which it was). 
Midnight.Magic.2011I arrived to the venue and  the doorman had a hard time scanning my paper ticket.  When it scanned, he told me "if it was scanned before?".  This is the reason why I prefer my tickets at  will call.  He let me, thank God.   I walked in and the place was empty.  Only a few of us here.  There was a DJ (Eli Escobar) playing really cool music (about time).  I walked around and I like this place.  It's half the size of Webster Hall with a really good sound system. 

Midnight.Magic was the first band and they got the party started.  The lead female singer is funny.  She knows how to pump up a empty room and turn it into a party.  She got some people moving.
Jessica.6.2011Jessica.6 was up next and the venue started to get busy.  It was another SOLD OUT concert for Holy.Ghost! and this is the last show for the year.  It was a  night of NYCity bands  and Jessica 6 did a great job.  Nomi came out looking HOT (as always)!  Not to many costume changes, but a strip down.  She slowly took off her top and revealed a almost naked chest.  The bra had nipples that made you think for a second.
Holy.Ghost!.2011My first time seeing Holy.Ghost! and they did not disappoint.  I always missing this band when they come to Los Angeles and what a show.  They had this really cool stage set up that reminded me of the old days (from what I saw in pictures).  They had all this electronic equipment that reminded me of early Kraftwerk concerts.  

I looked into the crowd and I did not see to many young kids in the crowd.   It was an 18 and over concert.  It was more of an older crowd and no drunks out of control around me.  I was up on a platform and you can see huge pockets of smoke in crowd.  This place was smoking it up.  You even smiled it in the bathroom.  

Holy.Ghost! set was quick.   Jessica.6, Midnight.Magic and DJ Eli Escobar all kicked a$$ tonight.  Even the guy up in front singing every song from Jessica.6 had a blast.  Music Hall of Williamsburg is a really cool venue, but $7.00 for beer, that's crazy!!!

\m/  \m/  \m/  \m/ - AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive