Sunday, January 15, 2012

M83.(L!VE) @Club.Nokia

M83.2012
M83.2012
@Club.Nokia.(Los Angeles, CA)
Thursday.Jan.12.2012

Okay.  How the FCVK do you get the main floor?  NEVER get lucky.  I really don't FCVKn like  this place and from what I hear, the Fonda closed down.  WTF!?!?  Welcome back!  Happy New Year people and I hope you guys partied or kept it slow.  First concert of the new year and M83 did not disappoint, but what is up with this music? 
M83.2012After my pat down, I went to the shirt stand.  From there, I went to the main floor.  It's not that crowded yet and I noticed that the DJ is playing Top 40 music.  REALLY!!!!  This DJ needs to get off the deck.  I did not come hear to hear Top 40.    
M83.2012After that DJ, the opening act came on.  Two female drummers, HOT!  What's was more hot, was the lead singer pinching his nipple.  Nice.  What's more funny, the music changed so much after the opening act.  Much better.
M83.2012M83 opened up with "Intro", but no Nika (I was hoping), but it still sounded so beautiful without her.  I was so surprised that they played "Midnight City" three songs before they left the stage for there encore.  I kind of like that.  I noticed a couple of months ago that Victoria Secrets used that song for there commercial.  I am all about artist doing that.  It's HARD to get music played on the radio these days so why not sell it to commercials and you get a BIGGER audience then radio anyway.  Good for them.

They closed the night with "Couleurs" and what a PERFECT song to end this K!CK A$$ night.  Can not wait to see them again at Coachella.  Can you believe that both weeks already SOLD OUT!?!?  That is crazy cool. It's are Glastonbury.

\m/ - ROCK ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive