Wednesday, January 25, 2012

the.Good.Natured.(L!V3) @the.Echo

Photobucket

The.Good.Natured.2012
@the.Echo.(Los Angeles,CA)
Friday.January.20th

Churches was the firstband and they where okay.  They reminded me of some 90's band and sure enough, they played a Nirvana song.  I glanced over to stage left and I noticed the band schedule.  The.Good.Natured don't go on until 11:30pm...so that means....12am.  Groovy. Another long night and I am still on east coast time.
the.Present.Moment.2012I am looking around and there is a couple of family.  I also see some teased out Robert Smith hair.  This is gonna be a very interesting night.  My favorite DJ is here and of course he is playing, Mash-Up (give that $H!T a rest already).  
the.Good.Natured.2012The second band (The Present Moment) was okay.  Think of Fad Gadget meets Peter Murphy.  I looked them up and they are from Los Angeles and they have two albums out already.  I download a couple of songs from the second album "Loyal To A Fault" and LOVING It!!!!  If you are into Electro-Goth, I highly recommend it.
the.Good.Natured.2012Besides the cool lighting and the tons of smoke from The Present Moment performance, the beat matching from the house Dj was perfection.  Did I hear MORE Mash-Up?  Timeless.
the.Good.Natured.2012The Good Natured came out and Sarah McIntosh (lead singer) looked a bit like Robert Smith/Faris Badwan (lead singer of The Horrors).  You hardly see her eyes, but what cute shoes she had on.  Of course, someone shouted that out and she thanked him in her cute British voice.  The Good Natured themselves where good.  I liked the fact that Sarah went into the crowd twice singing and wanting us to dance.  Some people joined.  
the.Good.Natured.2012The set was short, just like the skirt she was wearing and boy...it was short!  It looks like something a hooker would wear, but Sarah wore it in good taste.  Just imagine if she bent down the wrong way, we would of seen her beaver is she was not wearing panties.  

\m/ - Rock On!!!
the.Good.Natured.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive