Thursday, July 23, 2009

DODGER.GAME.Monday.20th.2009

Its been awhile that I have been @Dodger Stadium....I think the last time i was here was when i was 11 to watch a game and the very last time was when DM (Depeche Mode played here w/NiTZER.EBB and Electronic. I have no idea why Electronic went on 2nd. They had no lyric's 2 there music @the time. I was mad Bcause we got there late and I missed NiTZER.EBB. Thinkin they wood go on 2nd. FCVK!.). so any back 2 my story.........I use2 play baseball when i was a kid, but i got over it. I was the FCVKN bench warmer.....nevr put me on the field and if they did....i was the right fielder......wow. Might as well just left me on the bench. I just sat there and wasted my parents $. I think i played baseball 4 only 1 year @SOUTH.GATE.Park. Good times. Okay.....how did i get here? I saw a sign @76 gas station. "Get FREE! tickets 2 C theDODGERs. Just fill up Ur tank and send receipts".....so i did and i got my FREE tickets.....4 tickets.....I just really wanted a Dodger Dog.....that was the real reason I wanted the free tickets. So we went on Monday and U know what......I had a fun time......Had my Super Dodger Dog (not only 1 but 2!), Popcorn, Peanuts and a reg Coca Cola. YUMMY! it was fun. and the crowd was so in2 it that i got in2 it. This night, Manny hit a Homerun. AWESUM! I have no idea who this guy is.....until that Monday. HHAHAHHAHA! ROCK ON MANNY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive