Wednesday, July 29, 2009

La.ROUx. (LiVE!) @the.TROUBADOUR

PhotobucketSOLD OUT! WOW! thats a good sign 4 La.ROUx. The last time i saw this band was sumwhere in March in NYCity or April.....i 4got but it was a good show, that people where singin almost evry song. that time, It was only Elly Jackson (lead singer) and Ben Langmaid on stage. The other member could not get in....sumthin about a Visa. But 2nite.....all 4! yea.....4 of them, now R here 2nite.Photobucket iO.ECHO was the supporting act and they where okay....they had the crowd goin w/sum dance rock tunes. They did a cover of a Beatles song which was really good. After there set, I went 2 C if they where sellin any shirts and of course......NOT! I wanted a La.ROUx shirt.....come on guys.....thats where U make Ur $. Oh well.PhotobucketPhotobucket I went back 2 my spot and it started 2 get a bit packed. I looked around and the crowd was interestin. I had this guy in front of me w/long hair and a goatee as if he came 2 C TOOL. The girl on my right hand side looked as if she stepped out of a 1980's workout video w/a headband that has that twist.....SH*T! THEN!......the kid on my left was sportin a Keith Haring leather jacket that was just AWESUM! that made my day. I think he might of borrowed it from his Mom/Dad......I do not think it's new. I looked up 2 the stage an noticed they R (La.ROUx) getting towels and water. iO.ECHO did not get this special treatment.....sad...what? a electronic drumset.....how cool......we R in 4 the kill. larouxLa.ROUx hit the stage and she is still sportin that Flock of Seagulls hair-do and doin that chicken dance but in a cooler way. Awesum.

ViDEOs:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive