Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ESSER @the.ECHOPLEx (LiVE!)

PhotobucketOKAY.....I have been so busy that I 4got 2 write about this concert. I found my pictures in a folder that i put away in a diff folder and thank god i found it. so any.....here it goes. ESSER. This guy use2 B in a band called: LADYFUZZ (i think, i 4got) and he was the drummer and now......he sings. good 4 him.PhotobucketWhile i was walkin 2 the venue....i noticed that the hotdog seller's R sellin VEGGiE HOT DOGs! when did they started doin this? how funny is that. My people R gettin smart. They know there target. only in ECHO PARK. I arrived @930p thinkin it wood B packed, but no. I guess ESSER is not a big deal here, yet. they had us wait until 10p 2 let us in. I guess 2 draw a crowd.....what crowd? So I go inside and it's a bit empty.....but it gets busy but not 2 busy. its 1030p and they R just having DJ's right now. The crowd is young and......do i C.......a......GLOW STiCK?! oh SH*T! that is a glow stick. not only 1.........but 2! and her partner has glow in the dark wrist bands......wow. They need 2 put that SH*T away.......and do i hear the DJ playin the.PRESETs? AWESUM! not alot of people play them......its 11pm and there is a little crowd goin and ESSER hits the stage. Not bad.Photobucket

ViDEO:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive