Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Darwin.Deez (L!V3) @the.Echo (Los Angeles, CA)

darwindeez,jdn73,theecho,indierock,newyork
Darwin.Deez
@the.Echo.(Los Angeles, CA)
Thursday.July.7.2011


I missed the first show they had at SpaceLand (aka Satellite) because of something, I forgot. But, watching tonight's show, I wanted to kick my self for not going. They where funny and GOOD.

At first, they started out not so what I expected. They came out holding up cabbage for Christ Sakes! When I saw that, I was already thinking, "they are one of those bands". After a couple of songs, I was pulled in. Not knowing what to except from them, they had me laughing and moving. I like the little dance numbers they would have after every third song. They would do these bad choreographed dance moves with throw back music from the 80's and 90's and it was FUNNY to watch. The girls next to me kept calling it, "genius". I had to stop for a moment. Genius? Funny, yea, but genius? I had to laugh because THAT was a genius remark.
darwindeez,jdn73,theecho,indierock,newyork
I looked into the crowd and I notice ALOT of young girls wearing that signature little head band (just like Darwin Deez). Cute. So cabbage was handed to some people into the crowd and of course, some had to start throwing it around. Darwin told them to stop, but you would still see a leaf going by. Funny.
darwindeez,jdn73,theecho,indierock,newyork
At least this show was entertaining because the other day, I went to see Jersey Shoresical...no comment, but a GENIUS idea. The only thing they need to do is, recast EVERYONE with people who can actually sing and act the part. But I bet, this is gonna be a hit, just like, Rock of Ages.

\m/ \m/ \m/ - GROOVY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive