Saturday, July 30, 2011

Washed.Out (L!V3) @the.EchoPlex (Los Angeles, CA)

washedout,jdn73,echoplex,thechaingangof1974
Washed.Out.2011
@EchoPlex.(Los Angeles, CA)
Friday.July.8.2011


What? Chain Gang of 1974 goes on first then Class Actress? It should of been the other way around. Sure enough, Chain Gang of 1974...K!LLED !T. They where GREAT again, even though they had a little glitch in the beginning.
washedout,jdn73,echoplex,thechaingangof1974
If you have not yet heard of them, I recommend you get the new album, "Wayward Fire". It's good and who was also good, was the temporary hire on keys. Kamtin Mohager (Lead Singer) told us. "he just learned the notes yesturday". Now that's, impressive. I wonder what happened to the other guy? Well, what ever happened, I can not wait to see them again at Lollapalooza in August. H3LL Y3A!
washedout,jdn73,echoplex,thechaingangof1974,classactress
Class Actress was class actress. I was bored after the second songs. I walked around to people watch and I was impressed by the one's into the show. So I went up front again to see what I was not getting. Which I still did not.

I came close not coming tonight, until they added 1974. Then I was, "okay, let's do this". When I was outside to get in, there was a HUGE line on the other side who did not have tickets. I heard the security guard say, "tonight's show is SOLD OUT". Cool.
washedout,jdn73,echoplex,thechaingangof1974
Washed.Out are the headliner's tonight and they K!CKED A$$! I have not heard anything about there live shows and sure enough, I would see them again. They had me shaking to almost every song they played. Then here comes the jerks. People started to push to the front and of course, I get stuck behind them. All I see now, is the big cabbage head with lots of hair who is flop sweating like CRAZY. Nice. At least he was not drunk, right?

\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ - AWESUM!
washedout,jdn73,echoplex,thechaingangof1974

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive