Tuesday, December 13, 2011

YELLE.(L!V3) @Webster.Hall.(NYCity)

Yelle.2011
Yelle.2011
@Webster.Hall.(NYCity)
Thursday.December.8.2011


Housse.De.Racket sure caused a racket!!!  I was NOT gonna come to this concert until I read the opening band and they did NOT disappoint.  The first song they played was not so great, but after that, it was a great performance from them.  This is the first time for Housse.de.Racket  in the USA.  I have no idea if they are going to Los Angeles or San Fransisco.  If not, they are gonna miss out on a GREAT band. 
Housse.de.Racket.2011Once I walked inside Webster.Hall, they where playing The Rapture "How Deep is Your Love?".  After Housse.de.Racket performance, they are playing the whole "Fever To Tell" album from Yeah Yeah Yeahs.   They are keeping it real tonight or YELLE requested this?  It always made me wonder.  Take a second and notice the music change.  I have the feeling that the headliner picks the music (sometimes).  Right after "Maps", the  lights went out, but they did not go on until "Y Control".  They should of waited after "Modern Romance" (LOVE that song). 
Housse.de.Racket.2011YELLE came out with that dirty green looking shag again.  I noticed her symbol was not up.  She only did two costume changes and they where different outfits from last time.  No orange brite leopard outfit, just regular color with some gold.
Yelle.2011Ahhhhh, they  played "le musique" (made my Top.50.Songs.of.2011).  The crowd was very well behave until.....  I don't know if they where a couple, but they just shoved some people to the side to get to the front.  People gave some dirty looks at them, but no one caused a scene.  It surprises me because this is the city that pushes and shoves you if you don't move.  So far, no one has started a fight.  If this happened in Los Angeles, you would be crucified.  Of course, they came towards  my side and a girl next to me noticed that they blocked my view.  They where tall by the way.  She leaned over and told me, "people are such a$$hole$ sometime's".  "True, but this what you get at a concert", I told her.  She was cool to noticed my tough time looking over them and they where D!CK$.  They spoke to each other non-stop and looked at there phone.  I never get that.  I NEVER pick up phone during a performer on stage.  ONLY, during intermission.  I'll text back, but I'll NEVER call.  That CRAZY!!!  Who wants to yell and compete with the music and crowd?  Why look at your phone during a show?  Lonely?  Have a short attention span?  A$$hole!!!  But...it's a concert.
Yelle.2011Besides all that, Yelle kicked A$$ from the last time I saw her at the Music.Box (Los Angeles).  This time, I had batteries in my camera,  Yea!!!

\m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  -  FCVKn AWESUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive