Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kaiser.Chiefs.(L!VE) @Solana.Beach...

Kaiser.Chiefs.2012
Kaiser.Chiefs.2012

@Belly.Up.(Solana.Beach, SD)
Monday.March.20th

I think it was the 4th or 5th song into the set, they played, "Modern Way", (my favorite song from them).  I was ready to leave after that (just kidding).  It's been 7 years since the last time I saw at the Avalon.  Right after there debut release of Employment album and what a show it was.  I think they played Coachella the following year and I missed that show because of another band I wanted to see.  I bought tickets to see them last year, but something went wrong that they canceled ALL the shows in America.  
Kaiser.Chiefs.2012
Kaiser Chiefs opened up with, "Every Day I Love You Less and Less"  (PERFECT) and after that,  it was hit after hit, "Ruby", "The Angry Mob", "Never Miss a Beat",  "I Predict a Riot",  "Na Na Na Na Naa", "Good Days and Bad Days" and so on.   Of course, Ricky Wilson (Lead Singer) was pure entertainment.  He was at the back of the venue singing, taking a shot and grabbing a drink to bring back on stage from the bar.  When ever you go see them live, you need to keep your eye on Ricky, because you will never know what he is gonna do.  
Kaiser.Chiefs.2012
With all the great chemistry within the band...made this show, K!CK A$$!  I loved that they picked a Stone Roses song (just like Beady Eye last year) and it was, "I Am the Resurrection"!!!  Awesum!!!  I hope they come to America towards the end of the year or in the beginning of 2013,  or have them play Coachella in that same year.   I recently have been playing The Roses self titled album, The Stone Roses on a loop lately.  FCVK, the last time I saw them was in 1995 at the Hollywood Palladium.  
Kaiser.Chiefs.2012
Ricky Wilson noticed a person in the crowd had pages on the band from Wikipedia.  What press person does that?  Someone fell asleep and not do the research earlier.  You can tell that Ricky Wilson did not like that.  He grabbed the papers, looked at them and shared it with the rest of the band.  They laughed at some of the stuff in there (guessing some stuff is not true).  He handed it back to the press person and called him a FCVK!  Perfect.
Kaiser.Chiefs.2012
An hour and twenty minutes felt fast and short, but what a show.  Thanks Dianna (close friend) for coming with me to this show and I hope its not gonna take another 7 years to see them.

\m/ - K!CK A$$!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive