Saturday, March 17, 2012

spend $50.oo and get Los Angeles grocery tote bag...FREE!

JDN73.2011
While supplies...LAST!!!

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE, starting today, spend $50.oo (w/FREE shipping & handling) and receive Los Angeles Grocery TOTE BAG ($20.oo value).....FOR FREE (while supplies last).
Los.Angeles.Tote.2011
Easter is around the corner and time is running out for items to be shipped.  March 28 IS THE LAST DAY.

I have NEW toddlr ts that are only...$25.oo (FREE Shipping & Handling) each.
toddlr t's by JDN73

if you or someone else is into photography, I have My.FIRST.2012.Photography.Book that is only $25.oo (FREE Shipping & Handling) each.
JDN73.2012

and....NOW, I have adult t's sizes on my TOP SELLING toddlr t (el.watermelon) for only $25.oo (FREE Shipping & Handling) each.
JDN73.2012

CLICK ANY OF THE PICTURES ABOVE TO GO STRAIGHT TO MY ONLINE STORE.

*I also accept check, just email me at: JDN73@mac.com

Thanks,

-j

LIKE me on facebook.com/jorgedanielnunez73


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive