Saturday, March 31, 2012

HOWLER (L!VE) @the.Echo.....


Howler.2012


Howler.2012
@the.Echo.(Los Angeles, CA)
Friday.March.23rd

Before I stepped into the venue, I looked over to the band schedule and Howler does not go on until 11:30p.  FCVK.  It's 10:15pm and I can count, 50 people in here.  From all the rave reviews on NME, you would think this place would be packed and sold out.
the.Static.Jacks.2012
First band was on when I came in and they where....The second band, I never heard before, The Static Jacks.  They kicked a$$.  So far from what I know about them, they are from New Jersey.  They had great chemistry and it looked like they where having the time of there life.  Did they say, they are gonna be in tour with The Wombats?  CONGRATs!!!  
Howler.2012
I hope Howler does better because The Static Jacks pulled a great show.  Before I forget, I liked there stage set up.  They handmade some artwork that they painted over cardboard.  They where laid out on stage, leaning on PA's and other band equipments.  I really LIKED them.
Howler.2012
Howler went on and they where good.  I mean, REALLY GOOD.  They did out shine The Static Jacks.  They had the crowd going, moving and boping.  I started to noticed  more people after The Static Jacks (I thought for a second, it was going to be a Viva Brother show).  Beside the couples around me making out non-stop during the show, one of the guy's had nasty BO.  Feel sorry for that girl that has to sleep with that.
Howler.2012
Howler didn't have an encore and to me, they sounded better live then the album.  I have to take another listen to their debut album, America Give Up.  But over all, THEY ROCKED!!!

\m/ - Groovy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive