Thursday, September 20, 2012

FM 94/9 Independence Jam.2012

Fiona.Apple.2012

94/9.Independence.Jam.2012

@OceanSide.Amphitheatre.Theatre
(San Diego, CA)
Sunday.September.16th

I would like to say something, Fiona, you need to eat a sandwich guurrrrl.  You look like the crypt keeper.  She is so fcvkn skinny that her eye socks are sunken in.  When she came out on stage, I thought she was part of the backup band.  Fiona doesn't look right and you would think people would say something, but I guess they really don't care.  Sad.  
Oberhofer.2012
Today's weather is not as bad as Friday's and Saturday's 100 degrees temperature.  FCVK.  it was HOT during the day and warm at night.  It's a little bit (just a little bit) cooler.  You would think, being by the beach would help.  Not really. 

Deanna and I missed the first band while we where waiting to get in.  They sounded good from what I was hearing.  I didn't catch there name, but I will (Gardens & Villa).
Once inside,  it was not that busy yet and it's just 4:30.  I noticed that Father John Misty was scratched off the bill about some contract agreement.  SUX! 
Best.Coast.2012

OBERHOFER was the next band and they where...alright.  They lost me after the third song.   The crowd was loving them and that was the same reaction with Best Coast.  Best Coast lost me after the first song.   I decided to just whip out my phone and take pictures of the sun down and the crowd in the amphitheater.  I was excited to see both of these bands, but I was disappointed.  If it wasn't for Fiona Apple, I would of just went home.  
Fiona.Apple.2012
Fiona Apple was good.   This was my first time seeing here and she was entertaining to watch.  She forgot the line to the beginning of just one song, but it felt set up. The crowd was singing to every note and admiring her every move.  No word across the crowd about how skinny she looked.  The only thng going around was, "wait until she plays the piano".  So I waited, but I did not see anything entertaining about it.  I thought she was going to get crazy on it, but not really.  Was I missing something?  Maybe the way she played it and she did quite well.  All I have to say about her is, pull pork!

\m/ - N!CE
Fiona.Apple.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive