Monday, September 17, 2012

TRUST.(L!VE).@the.Echo.2012

TRUST.2012
TRUST.2012

@the.Echo (Los Angeles, CA)
Tuesday.September.11th

I think personally, they should make this a day a holiday and in other news, I just can't believe two GREAT bands came out today (The Presets and The xx).  But to today is the day to remember and never forget.    

I wanted into the venue and they where playing Everything but the Girl!!!   Ahhhhhhhhhh.  It's a SOLD OUT show tonight!!!  Who new.  Right On!!!

I missed the opening act, but the second band sounded a bit like DFA1974.  They where good.  DZ DeathRays was the name and they where a wild bunch.  Check them out.  
TRUST.2012
I am looking into the crowd and its very young.  It feels great to correct a young girl that the song that is playing is not Erasure, it's New Order.  She challenged me for the name of the song and the album it's in.  I absolutely had a brain fart on both questions, but I described her the album by saying, "it's the one with all the flowers on the album" (Power, Corruption, Lies).  She was like, "of course".  DAM!!!  
TRUST.2012
TRUST went on and of course they killed it!  Robert Alfons (Lead Singer) is always entertaining to watch.   He was bouncing and moving around so much that,  I was starting to question if he was actually singing or lip syncing?   You never heard him catch his breath or make a sign, I am just saying.  I was also trying to figure out what he was wearing.  It looked like beige sweat pants and a black mesh top.  Okay.
TRUST.2012
Beside the kids trying to start a mosh pit...really?!  This is not hard core $H!T, kids.  I was missing the live drums.  Bring them back!

\m/ - K!CK A$$!!
TRUST.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive