Tuesday, September 18, 2012

the.Vaccines,(L!VE).2012

the.Vaccines.2012
the.Vaccines.2012
@the.Troubadour (Los Angeles, CA)
Thursday.September.13th

What is going on??? I am surrounded by young girls again!!!  Just the other day at TRUST and now.  There 's hardly any guys around me.  I looked around and I see a Horror shirt, a older man sporting a Paul Weller hair do, Kelly Osborne's 2012 hair color on a girl up in front of the stage and a xx look-a-like (Oliver Sim).  Is that Rodney on the Rock in the back I see?  Right on.  
the.Vaccines.2012
Tonight's show is  Sold Out (which I didn't know).  When I arrived to the venue, the first band just went off and they started to set up the stage for the Vaccines.  The many times that I have been here, I never seen the drum set elevated.  I guess the drummer wants to be noticed and he sure got my attention.  
the.Vaccines.2012
The Vaccines went on and what a show.  They have gotten better from the first show I saw them at Amoeba.  They played a couple of new tunes that sounded great and I notice some kids singing along to them.  Weird, but cool, I guess.  
the.Vaccines.2012
I saw my friend Zoe (of course) at her favorite spot.  I met up with her after the show.  We hung out and waited for the band members to come out.  I took pictures of Zoe with almost all the band members.  The only one missing and trying to find, was the drummer.  We spotted him up at the balcony looking down at his bandmates drinking a beer.  We didn't dared to go up.  Maybe next time.   

\m/ - AWESUM!
the.Vaccines.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive