Tuesday, July 30, 2013

IAMX.(L!VE) at...

IAMX.2013
Fonda.Theater.(Los Angeles, CA)
Wednesday.May. 15th

What the...HELL!!!  The opener had a great voice for someone who is hungover on the final show.  Some people where into him and other where just making fun.  It was something that I did not expect for IAMX  to have this one man show to open for him.  All he had was a guitar, a backing track with beats and a mic.  He had a good voice, but what the hell!?!?! 

Once again..IAMX was FCVKn...AWESUM!!!  Everyone in the band glitter bomb us.  Groovy.  IAMX played some new songs that sounded really good (can't wait).  The last time I saw him was maybe 5 years ago and I think this was a better show.  Chris Corner (Lead Singer) is a rock star.  He had his Rock-n-Roll boots on and glitter all over his face.  He reminded me of Dave Gahan (Lead Singer of DM) because of his energy on stage and body frame.  

Everyone in the band had there own unique look that my eyes where bouncing all over the place.  Each and every one of them had a different paint on there face. I wish they tour much and I was glad I was here to witness this fantastic show.

\m/ - AWESUM



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive