Monday, July 22, 2013

NEW...M!X!!!

CRAFTED.Sessions.Vol.1
by
JDN73 (aka DJ.Jorge)


YUP...It's HERE!  M!X.57.  I asked the people at CRAFTED (where I have my shop) if I can DJ one day on a Saturday and they said, "YEA!".  So on June.1st, I DJ'ed CRAFTED and they LOVED what they heard.  It was a 4 hour set and on M!X.57 is the first hour.  

Here is the playlist:

1.  "Into U (Featuring Jarvis Cocker)" - Richard X
2.   "Never Stop Running (feat. Jonny Pierce)" - Trentemøller
3.   "Forget it (Class Actress Remix)" - Blood Orange
4.   "Play Dead" - Bjork
5.   "I Am The Walrus" - The Beatles
6.   "I Need Love" - LL Cool J
7.   "All I Need" - Radiohead
8.   "Ya Hey" - Vampire Weekend
9.   "Doin' It Right (feat. Panda Bear)" - Daft Punk
10. "At the End of It All" - Adult.
11. "National Unity" - Casual Sex
12.  "Lay Your Hands On Me" - The Thompson Twins
13.  "Put Me On" - Diamond Rings
14.  "Trying to Be Cool" - Phoenix
15.  "I Can't Wait (Long Dutch Mix)" - Nu Shooz
16.  "Touch Me (I Want Your Body)" - Samantha Fox
17.  "#1 In Heaven" - MNDR
18.  "Saturdays" - Cut Copy

TO DOWNLOAD THIS FREE MIX, GO TO MY WEBSITE:
www.JDN73.com
and then go to Podcast.   Make sure to click on the small purple mic to download.

Enjoy and I am going to be back in September at CRAFTED (subject to change).

Cheers,

-j







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive