Wednesday, July 31, 2013

NEW toddler t and the NEW face to my.loterîa.t's...

NEW face 
and 
NEW.my.loterîa.t's...
el.crab

There is a NEW face to my.loterîa.t's and his name is Matthew Frost, my God son (isn't he...CUTE!).  Welcome Matthew to my.loterîa.t's!

and what a perfect time to introduce number 9 of my.loterîa.t's series...
el.crab

el.crab comes in two colors;

Daffodil Yellow

and 

Athletic Maroon

the t's are 100% cotton, screen printed and machine washable.
they come in 3 sizes; 2T , 3T and 4T
to purchase, go to:
www.JDN73.com
or

you can also get them at these locations:

New York
Fuego 718
249 Grand Street
Brooklyn, NY 11211

Los Angeles
CRAFTED at the Port of Los Angeles
110 E. 22nd St.
San Pedro, CA 90731
(MY SHOP Booth A127)

Los Angeles
Hecho con Cariño
W-7B Olvera Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012

ALSO...at ETSY: www.etsy.com/shop/jdn73


Thanks,

-j











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive