Monday, May 4, 2009

COACHELLa.2009. (Saturday)

Photobucket 2day is a bit busy here then Friday. I have no idea why.....this is just me speaking......the line-up was not great. There was nothin much I wanted 2 C 2day....X-cept 4 GLASVEGAs.....this was my kick back day. I went 2 checkout the T-shirts again 2 C what bands they had.......I got myself a GLASVEGAs shirt and I headed 2 the Outdoor Theatre 2 checkout LiARs. I love this band. The fact that KAREN.O use 2 date the lead singer (Angus) and wrote "Maps" Bcause of him. They R always fun 2 watch and they played 2 songs from the 1st album which they nevr play from......but they did it here. COOL. after that set......i went 2 checkout BOB.MOULD.BAND.....but it was over when i got there.....oh well.Photobucketafter that....there was not much i wanted 2 C......i stayed in the MOJAVE.TENT just waiting 4 GLASVEGAs. I got 2 C DR.DOG (not 4 me) and HENRY.ROLLINs which he was REALLY GOOD! thank God i stuck around or I wood have missed this. it was a spoken word......no band and no shirt off......THANK GOD! but i loved what he had 2 say.......he had me laughing and thinking alot.....when he was over......i moved all the way up front 4 GLASVEGAs.....and the motherfckrs canceled the show. The lead had 2 B rushed 2 the hospital. MAN! I hope he is well. That was the only good band I wanted 2 C. @ least i got 2 C them in NYC.Photobucket then again, there was nothin good after that.....they should of let HENRY.ROLLINs talk sum more.......I hungout in the tent 4 awhile again.....I ate and people watched 4 about an hour. went 2 checkout M.i.A. @the main stage.......she did the same thing....nothin new. same dance and day glow stuff. I was bored and that FCUKN horn noise just drove me FCUKN crazy.......i took off 2 checkout CROOKERs. They bored me 2.....what is goin on? same shit as evry FCUKN DJ that has played here so far. Even the CHEMiCAL.BROTHERs.DJset (they should of played live).PhotobucketGLASS.CANDY. AWESUM! AWESUM! AWESUM! the best thing so far.......Thank God! I saw them B4 and they where okay BUT here.....they kicked A$$! they kept it plain and simple. Loved the little outfit she had on.......matched the 20 bouncin balls they had us play with. it was fun and the music sounded great......they made it up 4 me. I hope they stick w/this.....i wood C them again aftr that. the.KiLLERs......where the.KiLLERs. they sounded great but when i arrived 2 the main stage 2 C them......they just ended "Human" (the only good track on the new album and the only song I wanted 2 hear live). MAN. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive