Wednesday, May 27, 2009

M83 (LiVE!) in Pomona.

m83,jdn73HELL YEA! the.Glass.House here I cum. FCKN love old town Pomona.....i drove around a bit and noticed that they R buildin up the place. nice BUT I hope they do no kill the charm 2 this little downtown. I also noticed they renovated the FOX theatre. nice. now it's a concert venue....right on. i think is owned by the same people who own the.Glass.House. if it is......what a great idea 2 fix it up and make it a concert venue. HELLO SOUTH GATE! do the same 2 the.ALLEN. fix it up.m83,jdn73I arrived on time but miss the 1st song. DAM! I should of done my tour after the show......it's all good.....BUT what an amazin show it was. they caged the drummer as if we where goin 2 throw beer bottles @him. he had this plastic wall around him......they might of done that 2 get a certain sound. I looked around and I noticed Anthony Gonzalez (lead singer/guitarist) chewin gum and singing. Bad Breath? funny. who chews gum and sings? Anthony Gonzalez does. I was tryin 2 enjoy the show but i had these girls (guys) just chatterin away that i hush them real hard. I never do that but the show was AWESUM! shut the FCVK UP an enjoy the show ASSHOLES! 2 me.....that is more annoyin then the textin next 2 me.....what the FCVK is goin on?m83,jdn73I looked around the crowd and the only down fall here.....(B-sides that they do not sell alcohol here YET) nobody dance's.....well there where sum but not 2 many. POMONA. WAKE UP!m83,jdn73

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive