Saturday, May 2, 2009

COACHELLa.2009 (FRiDAY)

PhotobucketHere we go again. U wood think i wood B tired but i was PUMPED UP 4 this shit! I arrived @1pm and i went str8 2 the shirts. Bought the.KiLLERs and FRANZ t-shirt. then i looked over and i saw this crazy shi*t......Okay.........who wants a 70$ Paul.McCartney towel? thats crzy. cum on......aftr my shoppin.....I went 2 catch GUi.BoRATTo. @the dance tent (SAHARA). stuck around 4 a bit and headed 2 the main stage 2 C......WE.are.SCiENTiSTs.....BORiNG! i only stayed 4 3 songs and headed to the MOJAVE.TENT. CAGE.the.ELEPHANT was up next. I read about them on NME and U know what......they delivered a crazy per4mance. The lead singer was all ovr the place and he ended it by crowd surfin all the way 2 the end of the MOJAVE.TENT. not bad. after that i went 2 catch......FELiX.da.HOUSECATPhotobucketOkay......He was good this time.....I guess Bcause he was not playin the same shit as evry1 else.....THANK GOD!.......30min after.....i went 2 C......the.AiRBORNE.TOXiC.EVENT. I got there and just stuck around 4 3 songs. they did not grab me......sorry. So I rushed 2 get a good place 4 WHiTE.LiEs. AWESUM! so far the best thing I have seen so far. They KiLLED iT! U know i am goin 2 C them again. AWESUM!Photobucket here i am waitin 4 CRYSTAL.CASTLEs. 20mins have passed and nothin. I am missin FRANZ 4 this sh*t. so i took off. ASSH*LEs!.....FRANZ.FERDiNAND where on and they where good as always. They closed there set w/"Fire".....AWESUM....but......why is Alex Kapranos (lead singer) wearin a George Harrison t-shirt? what is he sayin? love the red shoes bi the way. N.A.S.A. was borin.....still do not get them.....Love the light show 4 GHOSTLAND.OBSERVATORY......it brought me back 2 LAZARIEUM. hung out 4 about 15min and headed 2 the main stage. I passed by PEANUT.BUTTER.WOLF.....(I STILL DO NOT GET IT!). MORRiSSEY was on and i noticed the background poster.....wha? He needs 2 cum out already.....who is he kiddin......we all know.....This bitch kept complainin about the meat smell......who FC*KN cares......i did not cum here 2 hear U complain......deal w/it and sing......he was butcherin the classics Bcause of the smell.....whatevr......later.Photobucketwent back to the dance tent 2 get a good place 4 the.PRESETs......GiRL.TALK was on and he also bored me.......no 1 is bringin anythin good 2 the table......whats up w/the floatable boats.....pop that shit. He got off (thank god) and the.PRESETs KiLLED iT! i cannot stop C-ing this band.......APRiLL.....U need 2 C them live...... trust me on this.....I heard SiR.PAUL 4 awhile......played alot of Beatles tunes.......cool. I headed out 2 bet the rush.....WRONG! DAM! welkum back.Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive