Monday, May 18, 2009

the.GLASS (LiVE!) in LA.LA.Land

Photobucketis this event not named after that Ian Curtis biopic movie "Control"? i think so. But any......I read about this new Friday nite party @the old PALACE renamed the.AVALON. CONTROL is the name 4 Friday and they have been gettin really good people 2 per4m and DJ here. Now that I have arrived back home.....its time 2 check it out and what a perfect time, they got the.GLASS! I always wanted 2 checkout this band from NYCity. They been around 4 awhile remixing almost evry1.......and doin there own thing. NOW! they R here in LA LA Land. nice.PhotobucketI got here early.....around 930-10p and they had us wait in the lobby until 11p 4 god knows what.......it started 2 get a bit busy and i noticed how many Ed Hardy wear. I am in Ed Hardy FCVKN heaven. I looked down......sum1 brought........flip-flops? I looked over 2 the bar and saw this Str8 guy (supposedly) lookin @himself dancin in the huge mirrors in the lobby. what is goin on here. Photobucket it's 12p and i am fallin asleep, still in NYC time. wha......Did i just C sum1 w/a Parka just pass me....? SHiT! it is. okay.....all i need is sum1 wearin a beanie in here and.....BiNGO! i won. 12.15....the curtain opens up......AWESUM!Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive