Thursday, November 19, 2009

JULiAN.PLENTi LiVE! @the.House.of.Blues (SD)

paulbanks,julianplenti,interpol,jdn73Here we go.....my fav place 2 C a concert in San Diego....the.House.of.Blues......love this venue.......so here we go. We (Deanna and I) arrived a bit late 2 catch the opener. The reason was crazy. We took awhile finding a validation machine that wood validate the ticket from the Hortan Plaza and the machines where not takin my ticket. I guess they cut them off @ 9p. $H*T! The exit ticket w/out validation was $22 FCVKN bucks! ouch. Next time arrive a little sooner.....oh well.julianplenti,jdn73,interpol,paulbanks I went straight ahead 4 the shirts and they ALL SUX! They only made 3 kinds. A bright green and pink.....CUM ON! This is not WHAM.....enough of this 80s $H*T! the 3rd was okay but it looked as if U needed 2 use 3D glasses 2 C what it said. Oh well. The opener had bettr shirts then him. We took off 2 the stage and we got up close from last time. Not 2 many people.....PERFECT. $H*T! I 4got my battery 4 the othr camera. DAM! no video. sorry. $H*T! I should of checked twice. I thought it was in there.julianplenti,jdn73,interpol,paulbanksJULiAN.PLENTi hits the stage and.....wow.....I like the line up he has on stage. I thought they where his roadie's. They did not look like Ur skinny thin, nicely dressed iNTERPOL cast. I like. Especially the chellist. nice touch. Made the music sound much bettr. PLUS.....Mr Bank's got a new haircut.......I like. He sounded good and he was okay. I think he was bettr then CASABLANCAs. He really did not need visuals. Paul kept it simple. Just the band. nice. julianplenti,interpol,jdn73,paulbanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive