Wednesday, November 4, 2009

We.Have.Band (LiVE!) @CiNESPACE

wehaveband,jdn73I was double guessing 2 C this band (We Have Band) Bcause i just saw GOSSiP the other day and it went on late. So....when I looked @there event calendar......I saw that they where only here in L.A. 4 just 2nite and they head back out 2 Europe. So that changed my mind 2 C them. Thank God I did. They where pretty good. I wish there was more of a crowd 4 this but it was only 10 of us here. wehaveband,jdn73I noticed a little change here in CiNESPACE. They moved the DJ booth. Other then that, It was a slow nite here. MayB....50 people. We.Have.Band did no go on until 12:30am......so that was killing me. But i was glad that I stuck around 2 catch them. I would not mind 2 C them again. So....checkout this band.wehaveband,jdn73

ViDEO:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive