Tuesday, November 10, 2009

LiTTLE.DRAGON (LiVE!) @the.GLASS.HOUSE (Pomona)

littledragon,jdn73I went in 2 C this band w/out knowin so much about them or checkin them out on Goggle. And U know what......they where not bad. I 4 got how I heard about this band but i went 2 iTUNES 2 check them out and I liked what i heard and downloaded sum songs. I liked what I heard and added them as friends. Thats how I found out about there tour. 1 thing i did not get is why go 2 Pomona 1st and them hit Los Angeles in December....? So this was my chance 2 catch and C them 1st B 4 they headed 2 LA. And U know what........they where Not Bad @ all.littledragonThey played the 2 songs that I have; "Looking Glass" and "Never Never". They sounded just like the record. AMAZIN. I looked around and people where in2 it and movin 2 ever song she played. I think there was 50 of use here @the.Glass.House. Even though it was a small crowd......it felt perfect. So check them out or just download this Swedish band that is pure sweet. Plus the lead singer (Yukimi Nagano) has sum cool little dance. littledragon,jdn73

ViDEO:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive