Thursday, March 4, 2010

DAN.BLACK (LiVE!) @CineSpace (Los Angeles, CA)

danblack,jdn73.....It's almost 11 o'clock and there was a so so line 2 get in. Only 5 people ahead of me and it took 15 minutes 2 get in. The person in front of me kept bendin over and U can C his HAIRY crack A$$. Cum on now......shave that $H*T! or hike that underwear up high. NASTY! I go inside after big top Pee-Wee (The guest list/line monitor guy had a big top hat.....very circus like) let me in and there was only 50 people inside. of course. 2 top it off. No 1 can go 2 the main room so we had 2 wait by the bar/DJ booth. I cannot Believe they played "Short Dick Man" but the censored version......wha? why play that song if it does not say "SHORT DICK MAN". It only said "Short Man". R U kiddin me?!?!?!?!? What the FCVK! And.....do they really card girls here? they look kind of.....young 2 me. Hum. The main room is open. nice....Photobucket....It's 12 sumthin and the 1st band went on and they tried 2 B funny by sayin " we R Taylor Swift". R U really? The joke feel flat just like there per4mance. They sucked A$$! They even try 2 tell the crowd 2 pay attention 2 them and stop textin.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....no 1 listened. But they had a crowd. The reason why they had a crowd.....Bcause it was members of ROONEY and the.LikE (they both suck A$$). This side project was not workin and they kept on tellin jokes that where not funny. They even said "we R gonna stop w/the jokes. It's over shodowin the music. Wha?". I was done w/them and I pulled out my phone and played a game. I was done.....Photobucket....The crowd left after that band and a new crowd came 4 DAN.BLACK. It was a so so crowd 4 them. I heard a couple of songs from them and it was....okay. But I wanted 2 checkout there per4mance. I did not C any cool kids in the crowd so I was a bit.....let's C what happens. They came out around 1 and DAN.BLACK (lead singer) came out wearin this crazy jumpsuit out of the 80s that looked half McHammer pants meets Madonna "Borderline" top shirt from the video and sum green paint on his cheeks. Livin in the 80s. still. He was all over the stage ownin it and havin fun. He was pumpin the crowd and the crowd was givin back. BUT! I was not in2 it. I was hoping 2 like him but.....oh well. @least I saw him and......Photobucket....there was these huge guys (security) passin by and I looked over 2 C and it was MR.Steve.Aoki (he needs.....bodyguards? really?). Then I looked up 2 the stage and sum1 had joined DAN.BLACK. It was KiD.CUDi. Now I know why the security/bodyguards. KiD.CUDi was holdin a bottle of VODKA and givin people sum. They sure need it. I was pretty much done. Not even KiD.CUDi could hold my appeal 2. nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive