Monday, March 22, 2010

NEW Podcast Mix

Photobucket
"WANTED"
MiX.38.(Podcast.Playlist)

.01. "I Got You Babe"_____Sonny & Cher
.02. "The High Road"_____Broken Bells
.03. "I Got 5 On It"_____Luniz
.04. "When I Grow Up (Bassnectar Remix)"_____Fever Ray
.05. "Shoop"_____Salt N Pepa
.06. "Stylo (feat. Mos Def & Bobby Womack)"_____Gorillaz
.07. "Check Yo Self (RMx)"_____Ice Cube
.08. "Take Me 2 The Hospital"_____The Faint
.09. "Atlas Air"_____Massive Attack
.10. "One Headlight"_____The Wallflowers
.11. "I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)"_____Hall & Oates
.12. "In The Closet"_____Michael Jackson
.13. "I'm A Slave 4 U"_____Britney Spears
.14. "Wishing Well"_____Terence Trent D'Arby
.15. "My Way"_____jj
.16. "Soldier Of Love (Buck3000 Remix)"_____Sade
.17. "Empire State of Mind (feat. Alicia Keys)"_____Jay-Z
.18. "Casablanca (As Time Goes By)"_____Ibrahim Ferrer & Omara


*****click on the pic above 2 download and make sure 2 also click on the SMALL Purple mic*****


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive