Friday, March 19, 2010

You Say Party! We Say Die! (LiVE!) @ECHOPLEx

yousaypartywesaydie,jdn73....I am walkin in2 this concert not knowin what 2 Xpect from You Say Party! We Say Die!. I bought there album "XXXX" and it's really really GOOD! a MUST! It has a very 80s dance rock feel w/a twist. I LiKE. Also, 1 of the members in the band went 2 jail or sumthin and can not go out of the country 2 tour but I guess he did good and here they R in L.A. AWESUM! So I walked in2 the ECHOPLEx and it was only 50 people and very young. It felt if I was on set 4 Gossip Girl. Why do girls bring those huge purses 2 a concert? I just don't get that. It's in the way. So the openin act ( Little Red Radio ) was.....oh god....NEXT! I just love bands that SUX say crazy $H*T 2 the crowd. This band told us "If we do not move, we SUX!". okay. isn't that the othr way around. So of course i pulled out my phone and started texting. Now sux on that.......Photobucket....the 2nd openin act was, WHiTE.ARROWs. I was not crazy about them until the 3rd song and I was in. Then when they played the 4th song I was, "I have that song!". I tell U.....But the good thing....they played a AWESUM cover 2 a Bruce Springsteen......it was....REALLY REALLY GOOD. They told us that they had demos 2 give away and I went 2 the booth after they got off but there was no sign of the demos they where talkin about. DAM! But look in2 WHiTE.ARROWs.....there is sumthin there. I felt it and they R from CANADA just like the headliners.....Photobucket......Now we cum 2; You Say Party! We Say Die!. What can I say but.....they where FCVKn AWESUM! I wood C them again in a heartbeat. Every1 in the band had there own style (which I love). The Guitarist looks like he is still holdin on 2 the 90s grunge look. The Bass Player was in black. The Drummer was 2 hard 4 me 2 C so I have no idea what he was wearin but he sure was the 1 talkin 2 us and crackin jokes. The Keyboardist, she looks like a secretary from the 50s and the Lead Singer reminded me of a young Jane Wiedlin (from the Go Go's) w/her short cute perm hair wearin 8inch hole Dr. Martins. LOVE iT! They even played my song and they had me singin 2 it; "Laura Palmer's Prom". ROCK ON!Photobucket

ViDEOS:
"Laura Palmer's Prom"
"Laura Palmer's Prom part 2"
"She's Spoken For"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive