Wednesday, March 3, 2010

HOT...? more like......warm.

Hot Chip - One Life Stand (2010) Pictures, Images and Photos
I was lookin 4ward to HOT.CHiPs new album (One Life Stand) when they spit out “One Life Stand” last year as a single. AWESUM track. BUT.....it took me awhile 2 listen 2 this album Bcause of all the mixed reviews I read (which i ignore all the time). I know I know. Judge it Urself. I am non-stop busy listenin 2 YEASAYER and SADE’s album. I had 2 put my mind in 2 it and took a listen. Not bad. The key songs R “One Life Stand” (of course), “Thieves in the Night”, “I Feel Better”, “Brothers”, “Alley Cats” and “Take it In”. I also love the artwork on the album. What does it mean? It means.....”buy the album or we will pull Ur head off and feed it 2 the stones?”. Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive