Sunday, March 20, 2011

SiMiAN.MOBiLE.DiSCO (LiVE!) @HARD

simianmobiledisco,jdn73,hard,nokiaclub
Simian.Mobile.Disco
@Nokia.Club
Saturday.12.2011

I thought Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs was gonna play live, but it was a DJ set. Sure enough, once I got in, he was over. :(

This $H*T (HARD) was crazy 2 get in. I do not know how many times I had to show my FCVKn ticket. The ticket they sent me through the mail was a not even a ticket. So I had to stand on this huge line to get my actual ticket. All this bull$H*T made me miss (well catch the last five minutes) "Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs".
destructo,jdn73,hard,nokiaclub
The crowd brought me back to the rave scene in the mid 90s when it was got commercial. The crazy Day-Glo outfits are out (still?!), but no backpacks or glowsticks in sight. Thank God they did not allow that crap in.
fakeblood,jdn73,hard,nokiaclub
Fake.Blood packed the dancefloor. I heard his remixes, but not his DJ mixes and from what I heard, it was good. What a relief from that superstar Dj Destruto. He had his mic to pump up the crowd. Can't his set speak for itself and to top it off, he throws on a video of Charlie Cheen.
mumbaiscience,jdn73,hard,nokiaclub
Now that I am on the side lines just standing and looking around at the crowd, it's a trip. The security here is so high that I am catching every crazy $H*T that is going on. Kids putting liquor in there water bottles. Some smoking pot up at the balcony and security is busy trying to control the people in the pit from coming in and out. While some are not looking, people are jumping over the rail to get in the pit. Some of the DJ's played classic ElectroClash tunes, Tiga's "Burning Down" and Green Velvet's "La La Land" (both great songs), but they have been remixed in a good way.
simianmobiledisco,jdn73,hard,nokiaclub
Simian Mobile Disco went on around 12:45am. If I would of known that, I would of checked out "Chapel Club" (I am kicking myself for this). SMD's tower is getting smaller each time I see them. They had different lights this time and it was kick a$$. But once again, Simian Mobile Disco threw an AWESUM show, but it was getting late. It was day light savings time today and we had to switch are clocks forward one hour. Once they played "Cruel Intentions", I decided to leave. I was waiting for them to play "Believe" (my favorite track), but who knows if they played it after I left. I got to my car around 1:45am and once it hit 2, it was 3:00am.

\m/ \m/ \m/ - Hell Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive