Wednesday, March 16, 2011

STARF*CKER (LiVE!) @the.Troubadour

starfucker,jdn73
STARFUCKER
@the.Troubadour
Friday.March.11.2011

"He is so hot, that I wanna fuck him", said some girl behind me. Wow, that was shameless and funny at the same time. right on.
starfucker,jdn73
The first time I heard about STARFUCKER was when I found a link to a cover song by Cyndi Lauper "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". They did an AMAZING job covering that song. Based on that, I checked out there music and I was not crazy about there stuff. Even though there music was not grabbing me, I still wanted to check them out live. But everytime they came to town, I was away. I came very close to missing this show. There new album came out Tuesday and I heard small clips of it and sounded really good. So I got my ticket online that Tuesday and when I went to pick them up at will call window, the show was SOLD OUT. Wow, so close.
starfucker,jdn73
Once they came out, the lead singer said, "everytime we play Los Angeles, it does not turn out well". Sure enough, it was a really good show. I was VERY impress. They had a crazy laser like show that people went crazy for. People where into it from what I saw and they brought people on stage on there last song. It seems this time around, the Los Angeles concert turned out well.
starfucker,jdn73
The only thing I was disappointed about, I was hoping they would play Madonna's "Buring Up". It was another FCVKn great cover song they did. You would find that on iTunes. A Must Download. Catch this band and download the new album "Reptilians".

\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ - Awesum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive