Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Glasvegas.(L!VE).@the.Troubadour (Los Angeles, CA)

glasvegas,jdn73,losangeles,thetroubadour,indierock
Glasvegas.2011
@the.Troubadour (Los Angeles, CA)
Wednesday.June.8.2011

So XXXcited to see this band again and at a smaller venue. They where suppose to play Coachella last year, I think. I forgot, but they canceled that show because something happened to James Allen (Lead Singer). They rushed him to the emergency room before they where suppose to go on. The REAL story, he was on heavy duty drugs. James actually admitted that on a interview on NME. Let's see if they get asked back to play. I actually respect James for admitting that, but I was bummed when they canceled. I was up front, way up front and today, I am UP FRONT. Thanks to my new found friends that I met at Brother U.K. concert. I am never up close at the.Troubadour and I seem to like it very much. Thanks Francine and Dianna M.
glasvegas,jdn73,losangeles,thetroubadour,indierock
When Glasvegas came out, the guy behind me said to his friend; "wow, the drummer lost weight". I took a double take, what the FCVK. I guess he did not know that Caroline McKay left the band, but let me tell you, the new drummer kicks A$$! Jonna Löfgren was hitting those kits as if she wanted to destroy them. I was glad to see that they added more pieces to the drums and you did not miss Caroline, well, just a bit.
glasvegas,jdn73,losangeles,thetroubadour,indierock
James Allan came out wearing sunglasses and he did not take them off during the whole show. Could he been, let's say, "H!GH". I was impressed by James mic cord. I heard about it and here it is, all lite up in it's glory.
glasvegas,jdn73,losangeles,thetroubadour,indierock
Glasvegas was AMAZ!NG. I love the fact that you can see and hear the emotion and energy that Jame's puts on each song. Only if he did not have the sunglasses on. The whole band had this great chemisty and the new stuff sounded, AMAZ!NG. Euphoric /// Heartbreak \\\ is a MUST get album. This is a PERFECT album from start to finish. Not so many bands can do that, today. It was produced by Flood and James Allan (an written by). The show was SOLD OUT and hopefully they comeback real soon. I well be there, again.
glasvegas,jdn73,losangeles,thetroubadour,indierock
oh WOW! Paul Donoghue (Bass Guitar) is missing a tooth. Rock ON!

\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ - AWESOME!
glasvegas,jdn73,losangeles,thetroubadour,indierock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive