Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bombay.Bicycle.Club.(L!VE) @el.Rey

Bombay.Bicycle.Club.2012

Bombay.Bicycle.Club.2012
@el.Rey.(Los Angeles, CA)
Wednesday.February.15th

I heard a little of Bombay.Bicycle.Club, but never really look them up or heard there music.  Then I saw them all over NME and they got the front cover of the mag.  I decided to hear and read information on them.  They released there third album last year, "A Different Kind of Fix".  I downloaded the album in early January.  So far so good, but it took me awhile to get into it.  Now I am hooked.  It's a bit folky, but not to much.  I don't know what to expect from them live and let's see if they deliver.  Plus, tonight's show is...SOLD OUT.  I could be wrong, but I think this is there first time here in the states or California.  
Bombay.Bicycle.Club.2012
The opening band was okay.  I think there name was DRAKE...I think.  After they went off stage, the Dj started to play some Old Skool 80's Hip-Hop.  I Loved It!  It's so refreshing to hear something different at an event like this and seeing the young kids getting down.  
Bombay.Bicycle.Club.2012
Bombay.Bicycle.Club TORE IT UP!!!  I didn't expect them to throw a crazy (the kids kept it together around me), energetic and AMAZING show.  The stage was simple with some cool lights.  They played music from there other albums (that I don't have).  When they played music from there past albums, i looked around and I was amaze that a couple of people around me knew the words.  HARDCORE FANS.  Groovy.  
Bombay.Bicycle.Club.2012
After the show, I was not the only one heading to the shirt stand.  There was a mass rush and Thank God I left a few seconds after the last song.  GREAT show and I'll see them again and that's for sure.

\m/ - AWESUM!!!
Bombay.Bicycle.Club.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive