Monday, February 27, 2012

Die.Antwoord.(L!VE) @Nokia.Club...

Die.Antwoord.2012
Die.Antwoord.2012
@Club.Nokia.(Los.Angeles, CA)
Friday.February.24th


I am missing, Grimes at The Echo tonight and I would of liked to have gone to that show instead, but I got my Die.Antwoord ticket last year.  Oh well, until the next time. 
Die.Antwoord.2012It's a dress up party up in here.  I see some people in furry outfits, neon hoodies, Goth wear and so on.  It has a Rave atmosphere for grown ups.  It's going to be one of those nights, that's for sure.  Of course I did not make it to the main floor ($H!T) once again.  How early am I suppose to arrive to this place? I looked over to the main floor and I see alot of smoke (if you know what I mean)...nice.  I see a couple of family here as well.

The opening DJ where good.  They played all sorts of music and they did not stick to one genre of music.  Once they played the #1 Cool list artist on NME (Azelia Banks) after a Rihanna song , people where comatose.  Of course.
Die.Antwoord.2012I looked down into the main floor and I noticed a 8 year old kid.  What?!?!  How did he get down there and to top it off, he is blowing bubbles in to the crowd.  The girl in front of me is video taping the kid.  Not a good idea.
Die.Antwoord.2012Die.Antwoord went on and the people around me started to get crazy.  Some tried to push there way up to the rail, but they failed.  It felt like I was at a Slipknot show (never been) because of how aggressive the crowd was.  I was standing my ground and the girl next to me told me to get closer.  I was not getting closer to the guy next to me.  I told her "no, but I am watching".  She was doing a good job herself not letting anyone shove her to the side.  I already lost the couple next to me and the other people who replaced that couple.   At one point, I thought there was gonna be a fight because someone threw beer in the air next to me.  That just caused the crowd to get a little more crazy that I was slowly shoved up to the rail.  That did not last long, but I had a nice view for awhile.

All this shoving and pushing made it hard for me to take pictures.  Even the guy in front of me never got tired having his arms up.  On some of my pictures, has his arm and hands in the frame.  To funny.  

Two new people made there way next to me and decided to light up.  Even the guy in front of me who kept raising his hands decided to light up himself.  Perfect!  Snap. 
Die.Antwoord.2012Besides all the shenanigans around me, Die.Antwoord was killing it.  They had some awesome visuals, the sound was great and they did a couple of costume changes (more of a strip down to undies).  Ninja (Singer) came out in his famous Pink Floyd boxers and the guy (who kept raising his hands)  went crazy.  I don't know if he was excited to see him in his underwear or waiting to see him bounce his junk.  I guess the high kicked in.

After the show (which ended to quick I might say), I went to the shirt stand and there was a line.  Ten minutes later, they ran out of shirts.  FCVK!!!  

\m/ - FCVKn AWESUM!
Die.Antwoord.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive