Thursday, February 2, 2012

Introducing...my FIRST Photography Book

JDN73.2012

Introducing...
“NYCity & East Hampton in Hipstamatic”
      My.FIRST.2012.Photography.Book

 MY VERY FIRST 22 PAGE SOFTCOVER PHOTOGRAPHY BOOK is NOW AVAILABLE.  This colorful book is only $25.00 with FREE Shipping and Handling.  The Photos in the book where taken from my trip to NYcity on the last three months of 2011 and my first three day stay in East Hampton.  I wanted to combine the Urban of NYCity and the Suburban of The Hamptons.  From the fast to the slow, from the dirty to the beauty, I bring you...”NYCity & East Hampton in Hipstamatic”.
TO PURCHASE, JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK -----> http://jdn73.tripod.com/

IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE ABOVE.

Thanks,

-j







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive