Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Vitalic & Riton (L!VE) @Webster.Hall.(NYCity)...

Vitalic.2012

Vitalic.2012
@Webster.Hall (NYC, NY)
Friday.March.30th

It's almost 12:30am and they have not let us in the main room.  I saw that Of Montreal performed tonight, Groovy.  I am walking around to every different room and it's all the same stuff practically (Top 40 electro techno pop).  At least they are playing the new single by Calvin Harris, "Feel So Close".  I went to the new XL night club the other night and I noticed the crowd was young.  Then on the screen on stage said, "20 something Thursday"...REALLY?!?!  FCVK.  Made the best of it with my friends, Steven and Joe.  

It's 12:40am and they opened up the main floor.  It was easy to get to the front of the stage.  Of course, there was a couple next to me making out, grinding and humping each other.  What is going on with me being next to couples lately? It's better then drunks, right? 
Nobody.Beats.the.Drums.2012
Nobody Beats the Drums are the opening act and they are killing it.  I like the fact that they are using live instruments ( Korg, Laptop and other stuff that I am trying to make out on how there are mixing these songs).  Not bad.
Vitalic.2012
Vitalic went on after Nobody Bests the Drums and he played a killer set. He was playing stuff that was so underground.  It was like smelling fresh air.  He started out his set with one of his songs,  "Poison Lips" (Perfect).  The dance floor was not that crazy packed.  I liked that.  More room to dance.  
Riton.2012
An hour into his set (Vitalic), Riton was setting up and started to play with Vitalic for a bit.  I wanted to stay longer, but it was getting late.  The party doesn't end in NYCity until 4am and this man (me) is tired.

\m/ - AWESUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive