Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Alabama.Shakes.(L!VE) @House.of.Blues


Alabama.Shakes.2012
Alabama.Shakes.2012

@the.House.of.Blues.(San Diego, CA)
Thursday.August.19th

Okay...what an amazing voice.   Just blown away and to actually hear her perform these songs was priceless. Brittany Howard (Lead Singer/Guitarist) is the girl to look out for.  She is NOT your typical skinny rock girl.  I was pulled in and invested from the first song she sang.   I wished the person behind us was invested himself, but decided to cause a little riot.  Really?  San Diego...you are acting like Angelenos.  
Alabama.Shakes.2012
When I was driving towards Downtown San Diego on the freeway, people where such DICKS!  Cutting you off sharply and trying to rush you by getting close to your car.  What is going on with S.D.?  Sad.   At least people in OceanSide are still nice. 

Before I met up with my close friend Dianna, I walked around OceanSide to take some pictures.  The more I come here, the more I LOVE IT!  If you ever have a chance, stop by OceanSide, it's a cool little town.
Alabama.Shakes.2012
Back to Alabama.Shakes..........AWESUM!  critic's have compared Brittany to Tina Turner (don't see it), but Dianna thought (which was a good one), Etta James.  Maybe.  

Besides the a$$hole causing a up roar behind us (he got kicked out by the way) and he accidentally hit Dianna on the head (which I did not know because I was so invested in the show).  I was angry of course, but what can you do.  He almost ruined a perfect night, but he didn't.   

\m/ - ahhhhh yea!!!!
Alabama.Shakes.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive