Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Franz.Ferdinand.(L!VE) @the.Glass.House

Franz.Ferdinand.2012
Franz.Fernand.2012
@the.Glass.House.(Pomona, CA)
Tuesday.August.14th

I arrived early to Pomona to avoid traffic and it took me almost and hour and a half to get here.  It should take only forty minutes, but what can you do, right.  There was a huge line to get in and of course, I had to step out because my ticket was in will call.  FCVK!!!
Franz.Ferdinand.2012
I still got a good spot even though I had to get back in line. 
The first band went on and yea...The only thing interesting was the bass player and the drummer.  Did she just flash use a cameltoe?
Franz.Ferdinand.2012
There is a girl in the very front and she has headphones on.  Who brings headphones?  Of course, she does.  I thought she was gonna take them off once the show started, but...NO!  She still had then on.  It could be to cover her ears?  Who knows.

Second opening act....Really.  FCVK!  It's always nice to see security doing his job, checking his phone.  Funny.  He could of been updating his status.  Did the lead singer just flashed us a moose knuckle?  What is going on here?
Franz.Ferdinand.2012
Franz.Fernand came out and they K!LLED !T.  What another GREAT show.  They played all the hits and I loved how they mashed up Donna Summer's "I Feel Love" with "Can't Stop Feeling".  THAT WAS THE $H!T!!!

Here is the negative, I was a little disappointed that they didn't play, "Lucid Dreams".  Someone shouted it out and Alex Kapranos (Lead Singer) told him, "we forgot how you play that song".  Funny.  DAM! 

They played some new songs and sound very promising.  Can't wait for the new album.  Nickolas McCarthy (Guitarist), why did you kick the crowd surfer?

\m/ - AWESUM!!!
Franz.Ferdinand.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive