Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Totally.Enormous.Extinct.Dinosaur.2012
Totally.Enormous.Extinct.Dinosaurs.2012

@the.exhoplex.(Los Angeles, CA)
Thursday.Aug.9th

From the parking lot,  it didn't look that busy, but once inside, it was.  And very entertaining too.  There was a girl with a light up tu tu, a  40 something man with a mohawk wearing a  small tight vest that he might of taken out from his storage  and two kids dressed in dinosaur outfits.  Are they not, hot?!?!  Jesus.  
Totally.Enormous.Extinct.Dinosaur.2012
The first two DJ's where good.  I saw my friend Zowie up in the front.  I went up to her and hung out.  We always happen to pick the same spots to watch the shows.  
Totally.Enormous.Extinct.Dinosaur.2012
T.E.E.D. (what the kids call him now) has improved his dinosaur outfit.   The last time I saw him was at  HARD at the Nokia Theatre.  He opened up for Simian Mobile Disco.  Of course, I was standing at the sidelines of the theatre.  I only caught the last ten minutes of his show because of the fabulous security system they have their.  It looked like T.E.E.D. was wearing dinosaur pajamas from where I was standing.  It was cute.  It had a little tail and those fins on the back.  This time around, his dino suit was very nicely tailored and looks expensive too.  It had a nice tone color (greenish/blue) and I really dig his necklace that he had on.  Very nice. You go Orlando!  
Totally.Enormous.Extinct.Dinosaur.2012
Orlando Higginbotton (T.E.E.D.) didn't need any special lights or visual images to keep me interested or the crowd tonight (which was well behaved).  I was pulled in from the moment he hit the stage and played the first song.  He had a great voice and Orlando mixed the music very nicely.  He played the latest tunes from his debut album, "Trouble" (album cover is...AWESUM!).  If you haven't picked his latest album, you must.  It's my summer album.  It has "Garden" (song was on my top 2010 list), such a beautiful song and he did a great job with it tonight.  Watch out for him because this dinosaur is NOT going to be extinct anytime soon. 

\m/ - AWESUM!
Totally.Enormous.Extinct.Dinosaur.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive